Stallholder Application Form – Nelson Bay
We’d love to see you at our regular market at gorgeous Nelson Bay.
To apply, just fill in the form and press send!
Please read all terms and conditions before lodging your application.
Terms & Conditions for Nelson Bay Market
- The market will be run as a highly curated Art & Design market, with stalls expected to be of a very high calibre in product, marketing & presentation.
- Sacred Tree Markets Nelson Bay is proposed to run as seasonal day markets over winter & Friday evening markets over summer. The frequency of markets increases during peak tourist seasons.
- Application for regular events in 2016 has been made but dates are yet to be confirmed.
- All marquees will need to be white unless otherwise agreed with market management. The exception will only be made in the case of stalls being well branded in other colours.
- All marquees are to be heavily weighted with at least 80kg (20kg on each leg). The grounds have underground irrigation so pegging will not be permitted at this location. This area is on the water & prone to wind so trade will not be permitted without marquees being properly secured.
- All stallholders are required to take their rubbish with them when leaving the premises.
Please be sure to also read the General Terms & Conditions.
Other terms and conditions may apply.